Friday, June 19, 2009

I have added to my completed items list and I think I am up to date with it at the moment. As you can see, I've been busy.


We had a great time at Myrtle Beach and Mama enjoyed it, too. Only took a few pictures, though.


I have been busily crocheting away on chemo caps and newborn caps that I intend to donate. Still working on the details on doing that but I'm making more in the mean time. Here are group pictures of the ones I've made so far...















The first picture is of the ones I made on vacation, the second is for newborns, the third is child sized, and the fourth is adult sized. Oh, they are all made with Peaches and Creme worsted weight cotton yarn.



edit: Oops! Forgot to upload one of the photos. Here it is..






Now that is all 31 that I have made so far.

No comments: