Thursday, January 7, 2010

I figured out what I was doing wrong on my magic ball afghan so I've got that worked out now. I made a scarf out of three sets of 'bubble' rows so now I feel comfortable with making the afghan. I have 6 magic balls made so far for it so I should be ready to start on it soon. I won't get all of the MBs made before starting; I figure I'll need roughly two dozen magic balls for the size I want. But I have enough made that I can get started....maybe over the weekend. Here is a picture of the scarf to get an idea of what the afghan will look like.

And here is a close-up of it.

I also worked some more on the Indian style afghan and decided what I wanted to do with that so have been working on it, too.

We are getting our first major snow of the season least it is snow and not ICE like last January! At least I didn't need to get out in it today.

No comments: