Sunday, May 17, 2009

Got home from Mama's yesterday. Her surgery went really well and she is doing fine! I stayed with her to be sure she was okay and did the cooking for her (and anything else she needed done). I took her to get her hair done Friday and to get some groceries because she is not allowed to drive yet. We watched some reruns of "Reba" and loved them! Neither of us had seen the show so we really enjoyed these. So much so, that I am getting the DVDs of the complete seasons. I found seasons 1, 3, and 4 at Walmart today. Barnes and Noble has the other 2 seasons in stock on line (at 50% off!) so I'll probably just order them there. And the last season will be available at the end of June.

Got a good bit of crocheting done while there...I made 3 more angel wing shawls; one in hot rose, one in periwinkle, and one in peacock ILTY.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the doctor for my annual visit and get my meds renewed. After that I plan on getting my hair cut. It sure needs it! Plus I need to go to AAA to get the Triptik for our trip to Myrtle Beach. Getting close now---we leave May 29!

No comments: