Monday, July 6, 2009

This morning I went to HMH to meet the lady at the Cancer Center and to take 10 more caps. She was really nice and showed me all around the department and explained a little to me about what they do. I also explained about Hearts of Love and how wonderful and caring a group it is.

This afternoon I took out a bunch of rows I had done on the next purse I was making. I had already cut the size down a good bit from the pattern for a tote but I decided it was still too large for what I had in mind. I knew I would not be happy with it the way it was, so I took it out and ripped back to make a smaller base. Now I am starting up the sides again and think I will like this size much better. Now the base is about the same size as the purple ombre one that I just finished. I am much happier with what I have so far. I will just make the height until it 'feels right' and then do the handles. I'm going back to work some more on it as soon as I get of the computer.

No comments: