Monday, July 13, 2009

We went to Mama's for the weekend and had a very good time. On Saturday we went to Cattleman's Steakhouse for lunch and then took Mama to Walmart for a bit. Then we just went back to her house and 'visited'. I crocheted 2 more chemo hats while we were talking. Sunday it was church, then the whole family came to Mama's for Sunday dinner. It sure was nice to see everybody. Kaitlyn and Jackson are really growing! Had a few minutes to talk to Mary Lou after the kids had gone. We don't get much of a chance to do that. All in all it was a very good time. I sure was tired when we got home last night!

I have the winterberry tote finished except for the lining. I decided I didn't like the lining material I bought for it so now I'm going to look for something I like better. Hope to find it this week but there is really no hurry on getting it finished.

No comments: