Friday, July 3, 2009



We saw something very unusual this morning. Maurice went to get the newspaper and when he came back in he said I had to come out and 'see this'. So here I go out the front door and into the yard, still in my nightclothes, to see what he was talking about. He had me turn around and look over the garage. We have a dead tree behind our garage and on a limb close to the top of it was a duck! That's right...a duck! I've never seen one in a tree before. He was just sitting there looking around. So I came in and got the camera and took about 3 pictures of it. Of course I zoomed in to get a close-up of it so you don't see any of the house but if I hadn't done that, you could not have been able to see the duck. Anyway, here's the proof that ducks do sit in trees!

No comments: