Sunday, March 8, 2009

It is a very blustery day here today, temps are in the upper 60s, and we are supposed to have some thunderstorms later but so far, so good.

I think my body has announced that it is officially spring, regardless of what the calendars say. My head is stopped up, eyes are watering, sinuses are draining, and I'm coughing....in other words, spring allergies have started. I noticed a few days ago that the trees had started to bud so I was expecting it. Still, it has put a damper on crocheting; just haven't felt like doing any today. I'm going to try to do some in a little bit, but I'm not going to push it. I have started on a mitered poncho in Montana Sky Homespun. I love this color.

We took Mel and Linda out for his birthday last night. We had a good time but the restaurant messed up both of their meals. Linda sent hers back and it still wasn't right the second time; Mel tried to go ahead and eat his, but he just couldn't do it. The waitress wanted to get them something else but by then, they had both lost their appetites and didn't want anything else. At least the manager took their meals off the bill.

It is beginning to thunder off in the distance now so I'd better close and do what else I needed to do on here so I can shut it down.

No comments: