Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just a short post today.

The garbage cake was a hit yesterday.

I've worked some more on the jacket. I need to make it longer than the pattern calls for because I want it to come at least to my waist; I don't want it to be cropped. But it is slow-going right now. My fingers are bothering me today (dear old Arthur!) so not feeling much like crocheting. That usually makes my hands feel better and loosen up some but not today. So spending more time reading or surfing the net. Been looking at different afghans and deciding what I want to make. I've been thinking about a scrap yo yo design for a while but think I might get too tired of it before I ever got it finished. Or maybe a hexagon granny. And I have several other ideas in the thinking stage, too. Don't have to decide anything yet at any rate.

No comments: