Thursday, February 19, 2009

The poncho is done! I can't believe how fast it went. I just started it over the weekend. Haven't taken any pictures of it yet but will post them when I do.

Since we've gotten our insurance money from the storm damage (did I say that before?) we got in touch with the guy that we wanted to do the tree/limbs removal and he will start either today or tomorrow. I'll sure be glad to get rid of all that debris! I'm sure our neighbors will be glad, too. I think we are the last ones on our street with tree debris still in the yards (except for what is at the curb waiting to be picked up).

I'm going to try to get the next sweater started here at home this morning before I leave for work. I'd rather start them at home where I can concentrate on getting the first little bit done without interruptions.

No comments: