Sunday, February 8, 2009

Teal Matinee Jacket

Tonight I finished the matinee jacket. At least I finished the pattern. I want it longer than it turned out so I am going to add a border around the bottom to make it 2 or 3 inches longer. I'll probably also add some of the border to the collar to tie it all together. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow and can post a picture of the finished item.

Friday was my birthday and it was wild at work so no time to post. The main problem was the computers. Our program crashed! Tech support was working on it all day. They did get it to where we could do tax returns before too long, but we could not transmit anything. It lost our scheduled appointments list so we had no idea who was supposed to come in. So we had no idea if we were double booking anyone or not. Then it kept locking up and we had to reboot the server and start over again. But I think all is fixed now.

Maurice and I went to Stone Hearth after work Friday for a very nice steak dinner to celebrate my birthday. I was so tired when we got home that I fell asleep in my chair a little after 8; woke up around 9 and got up and went to bed! I'm such a party animal!

Got a call from the insurance people tonight and someone is supposed to be here Thursday morning to assess the damage. So maybe we can get started on getting things back to normal soon.

I spent over $200 restocking the fridge this weekend. Yesterday afternoon I made more soup and put it in the freezer and I cooked another ham in the crock pot overnight and it is packaged and in the freezer now, too. Slowly getting it all together.

Back to crocheting.....since I am almost finished with this jacket, I need to decide what I want to do next. I have the yarn for 3 more projects so I just need to decide what I want to start next. Decisions, decisions......

No comments: