Sunday, January 11, 2009

We had a good time last night. Finally got to see Mama Mia! and it was as good as I had heard. I also agree that Pierce Brosnan is not a singer but he is such good 'eye candy' that who cares!

I finished through row 50 fo my VVS yesterday before leaving. Then I went to Hobby Lobby and got Buttercup yellow to make another All Shawl.

Today was a usual Sunday for us so far...Went to Barnes & Noble, then to lunch and then to Walmart for groceries. This afternoon I plan to work some more on the VVS. And I do have to get things together for work tomorrow; still haven't done that.

Oh, yes, almost forgot. Linda showed me her crocheting last night when we got there. She is really doing well. Of course there were mistakes and uneven tension in places but for a beginner it was great and I told her so. She is doing great. I took her some extra yarn and a crochet hook for her to practice with. She has arthritis really bad in her hands so I gave her one of the bamboo handled hooks so it would be easier for her to hold.

No comments: